Why Appletree Luxury self-catering Cottage is fantastic for holidays and family and friends get togethers
A fantastic cottage in a great location....
- Architect designed and built for the luxury self-catering tourist industry.
- A beautiful spacious open plan living area full of natural light with well equipped kitchen at one end, lounge and log burner at the other end and dining table and separate breakfast bar in the middle.
- Huge picture windows in the main space with fantastic views across open countryside to the Kilpatrick Hills four miles distant.
- Each bedroom has its own adjoining bathroom with shower, wash basin, wc, underfloor heating and heated towel rail
- Bedrooms can be configured with double beds or twin (two single) beds.
- All bedrooms have individually controlled radiators and opening windows
- Great views from the bedrooms. The upstairs rooms having additional windows in the roof so you can lie in bed and look at the stars! Full blackout blinds are installed if you prefer a darker room.
- A large south facing private patio and charcoal barbecue
- A cosy, well insulated building with underfloor heating and hot water powered by a district log burning biomass boiler
- Energy efficient (Band B)
- Suitable for mobility impaired: exterior access ramp with ground floor bedroom, living space and patio all on the same level (see ACCESSIBILITY tab)
- Peaceful and not on a main road – so away from traffic noise.
- Dark skies for stargazers as there is no street lighting nearby
- Wi-Fi, NETFLIX and ample parking – all FREE
- Deer and pheasants and red squirrels explore the private garden,
- Thirty different species of birds recently sighted in four days by ornithological group staying at Appletree Cottage
- Close to excellent pubs, eateries, mini supermarket, pharmacy and excellent butcher in nearby Drymen
- Close to Loch Lomond
- Situated in Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
- Great local walks, cycling, boating and other activities
- Handy for visiting Glasgow and Stirling and Edinburgh
- Good for allergy sufferers - clean smooth surfaces and animal free.
- We like to greet all guests, show them around the cottage
and point out local highlights so the best can be made of their stay
- Family run.
- Self-Catering at its best!